Where elite events are born
Rush Soccer events are unmatched. Here at the Rush, we host our own national events as well as support local club tournaments.
RUSH NATIONAL EVENTS
Rush Soccer hosts National Rush Cups and College Showcases across the country.
Check out now where you can attend one of these elite national events on Rushtournaments.com.
International Rush Cup
Midwest Rush Cup & Showcase
South Rush Cup & Showcase
we help our clubs
Rush Soccer provides elite services to their partner clubs in helping run their local tournaments. Our tournament team is here to help enhance your local event and make it the best in your area.
Rush Tournament Services did a fantastic job! We had never used any outside help and it made the experience a million times better. They were super quick responding to any inquiries, handled everything from marketing to scheduling to dealing with interesting team managers. It was our first, but definitely not our last time working with them and we truly think that’s the way to go!
– Stephan, AC Delray Rush
We help our clubs
This is what we offer
You're currently operating a tournament?
We will provide:
- Editable social media and marketing graphics
- Access to database with coaches and managers contacts
- Items to dress up your event like Rush branded tents, windfeathers, mesh banners, and the Wilson Trophy Winner’s Circle
- Have your event evaluated for suggested improvements
- Establish or improve relationships with local Convention and Visitor’s Bureaus
- Help you tap into some Sports Tourism dollars
This is what we offer
You're looking to create a new tournament in your local area?
- Let Rush connect you with one of our trained Tournament Operators
- Side step the pitfalls and we will take all the guess work out of running your first tournament
- All you need to do is provide us with the fields and some volunteers
- Our Rush Tournament Operators will sanction, market, bracket, schedule, and be on site to run your event
- Establish housing, awards, and onsite apparel relationships with our national partners
Steve has been running tournaments since 1997. He has developed a company that runs 55 tournaments in 15 states. He literally lives, eats and breathes youth soccer tournaments and it is a passion. He loves helping clubs delve through the pitfalls of planning, organizing, marketing and bringing events to fruition. It is important that each event creates its own identity and character.
As a former DOC of a club, Steve has obtained his USSF A license and NSCAA Premier with both Director of Coaches Diploma from NSCAA and USSF. In addition, he has acquired his USSF Youth license. He enjoys using all of his experience to tailor events to the player development needs
Simax Sports is a national sporting apparel industry that works hand in hand with executives, directors, business owners and coaches of soccer, lacrosse, gymnastics, track n field, swimming, wrestling, regattas, cheer, féis, etc. Simax is rapidly expanding its services throughout the U.S. to provide the best quality custom printed apparel both on site at the tournaments and by orders. We have serviced events with 50 teams or 3,000 teams. Simax highly values all relationships with events and tournaments, and we take on every job with passion and dignity.
Pellucid travel is a full-service sports housing agency, focused on making good things happen for other people. We have easy processes, clear and transparent communication, and the knowledge and experience to find you the right housing solutions.
Wilson Trophy is the official provider of tournament awards for Rush Soccer. Being a Rush member means you will receive preferred pricing for all products that are purchased through our partnership. Wilson Trophy is dedicated to providing quality awards delivered on time for your events. We are Wilson trophy.