Designed To Help You Succeed
Club Admin Services
Welcome to the Rush Soccer Club Administrative Services program. This program is designed specifically to serve you and your club’s administrative needs.
we help our clubs
Club Admin Services
Rush Soccer provides elite services to partner clubs in order to help run their day to day operations. Our CAS team of experts is here to help oversee the administrative and operational aspects to any program or project needed.We recognize the performance of a club’s front office is just as important as the development of its players.
Using a CAS representative from Rush Soccer to help with the administration of Colorado Rush has not only save us time and money but it has increased our efficiency in every aspect of running a soccer organization. Sheryl Hopeau is one of the best if not the best administrator in the country. Colorado Rush is lucky to be able to use this service with our membership and staff. We have only received great reviews from our membership and staff with the work she has been able to accomplish over the past 2 months. ***** 5 stars for this program*****
– John Carroll, Colorado Rush
There is no job too big or too small for our team. From registration, to helping with communication in your club, CAS is ready to help with all off-the-field tasks.
- Manage daily financial transactions, including the collection of club dues, filing yearly taxes/ GE taxes, etc. Manage team accounts, monthly bank statements, and 1099’s for independent contractors.
- Present BOD monthly and yearly financial statements. Assist with the budget for the upcoming year.
- Master the registration platform process for players, teams, and coaches relative to the state, club, and league affiliations.
- Community Outreach programs within the soccer community. Club Liaison for leagues and state associations.
Staffing and Training
- Train and develop team admin to navigate through the registration platforms for league play, team fundraising, and team travel. Produce the necessary documentation for all out-of-state travel as required.
- Assist in the hiring of open positions within the club administration/coaching.
- Communicate from the club to the membership with all club activities, club deadlines, and RUSH National directives. Communicate the club vision and mission that is spearheaded by the TD/Directors.
- Coordinate Club meetings for Admins, DOC meetings, Coaching education, BOD, etc. Manages the club calendar to current day-to-day deadlines.
- Manage the website, social media platforms and assist on filling open positions that pertain to Branding.
- Monitor relationships with membership by resolving internal issues that arise, What the membership is looking for? Participating in discussion on how the club needs to evolve depends upon current trends and membership needs.
- Manages the player opportunities within the club structure between the branches. Keep the communication fluid from the branches to the main HUB.
- Oversee the CAP program, NLI signing and the coordination of age group meetings.
- Provide quarterly statistics and forecasts for age groups
- Take part in expanding the brand and growing the club. Oversee the transition of new members or transferred players into the club.
- Participate in promoting the Club and finding partners or sponsors.
- Utilize the tools that RUSH National provides for the membership and its branches.
- Oversee the accountability chart for the club. Do your best to ensure that the club is getting all greens for all categories. If you have access to the clubs data for each category, submit it to SPI yourself.
- Make sure that the contacts within the dashboard for the club are up to date.
- Capelli Liaison and oversee uniform procedures
Club Admin Services Team