Message from The President - Chevrolet FAQ
Chevrolet officially partners with Rush Soccer as a national jersey sponsor. This is Rush Soccer’s first front of jersey sponsor since its inception. Tim Schulz, President & C.E.O of Rush Soccer shares his message.
We are looking for a very specific fit in a partner. Our customers, the players, deserve nothing less. It has to make sense and feel right. The partner needs to believe in us and understand our mission, goals and vision.
1. First and foremost, we look for a partner who has core values that similarly align with ours. We have adopted 11 core values and they define us. We expect our staff, coaches and players to learn life lessons through the game of soccer. Chevrolet and Rush have core values that line up very nicely.
2. 100% of the jersey embellishment is covered by Chevrolet. Zero expenses are passed on to the customer.
3. Because of our partnership, Rush will be able to dedicate more resources towards two important categories: 1) Coaching Education. Our Coaches, or our teachers, are the corporation’s biggest asset. It is a wise investment; and 2) CAP Program. We will be placing a bigger emphasis on the entire college search and selection process by upgrading our online College Advisory Program. Specifically, this program is designed to aid athletes in tracking progress, steps for each class, ACT/SAT enhancement, etc.
4. Both Chevrolet and Rush are progressive – we are the largest club in the world and growing. We stick to our core business and strive to offer the best value for youth sports. Our vision statement is:
‘Our aim is to partner with like-minded clubs around the world and create a player base which is unmatched in both quality and quantity. Elite players developed within this base will eventually feed into a Rush professional team representing one of the most recognized brands in the world.’
Chevrolet believes in us and wants to help us spread our philosophy, values and methodology to reach even further.
5. Chevrolet has an outreach program called One World Football http://www.chevroletfc.com/One-World-Futbol.aspx, that provides an indestructible soccer ball to millions of children around the world. Rush has a program called R.E.A.C.H., Rush Equipment Assisting Children, that I am very proud of. We have delivered over a million pieces of soccer equipment here in the U.S. and abroad. These two programs are a perfect fit. We will work hand and hand in a concerted effort to reach out to the less fortunate.
6. We believe everyone should be afforded an equal opportunity to play. We mean everyone. We stand behind this and our actions show it. We have boys, girls, old, young, kids with special needs, competitive and recreational, rich and poor. All of our sponsors, including Chevrolet, make this mission one step closer to reality.
7. Chevrolet will be partners with Manchester United, the United States Soccer Federation Men’s and Women’s National Teams, Liverpool, and Rush Soccer. This is a statement.
This is a fantastic partnership and is one more big step for Rush in becoming the top youth soccer club in the world.
Tim Schulz, President & C.E.O.