One month ago, Rush Soccer, in partnership with the Inspireum Soccer Awards, began the search to find the nations most inspirational youth soccer player. Nominees are to exhibit the qualities of Character, Courage, Contribution and Commitment. If you have a player, teammate or friend you feel exhibits these characteristics, nominate them today! Nominations are free and accepted until November 9th.
The top 12 nominees will be awarded a total of $25,000 in academic scholarships!
Who can nominate a player?
- Parents and siblings
What are the criteria?
- Nominees must be of High School age
- Must play for a High School or Club Soccer team
So far, Nine players from Rush Nation have been nominated:
- Alejandra Arandia-Cardenas - So Cal Rush
- Molly Boyle - Oregon Rush
- Meredith Chew - Phoenix Rush
- Ashley Collins - Oregon Rush
- Sommer Kirk - Oregon Rush
- Becca Lidvall - Colorado Rush
- Gaela Normile - Virginia Rush
- Warren Roberson - New Mexico Rush
- Morgan Stanton - Colorado Rush
- (Vote for the Players, and read their story - by clicking on their name above)
Good luck to all of our nominees! Rushsoccer.com will have more details on all of these players as we approach the voting deadline. Nominate players if you can, and vote for Rush players!