Rush Soccer To Partner with GotSoccer For Online Registration
Why is Rush partnering with GotSoccer:
- GotSoccer is an industry leader in online registration.
- Rush clubs will be provided with online registration, league and tournament scheduling tools and tournament registration.
- Partners will pay a one-time annual fee of $3.00 per registration. This fee covers registration costs for league play, camps, special club events and more. (Rush Clubs currently using GotSoccer who have a lower fee through their state association will keep their lower registration cost.)
- The current online registration fee through Bonzi is $2.25 per registration. Most members in a club will register at least twice a year (Fall and Spring) and possibly more (camps, club events, etc.), that total then raises to $4.50. Each registration adds to that running total. The GotSoccer product is a ONCE per year fee.
- Through our large membership numbers, the registration fee per individual is the lowest in the country when comparing like products and services. Rush Soccer will mark up the price from GotSoccer. The additional revenue created through this mark-up will be applied to the Employee Incentives Program (50%-25%-25%- refer to SPI 130 11 – EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES).
- Rush will have a dedicated customer service specialist, employed in-house to ensure that Rush partners receive top class customer service on the GotSoccer program.
- The Online Registration platform will be available to Rush clubs starting in mid-November, assuring plenty of time for upcoming spring season registrations.
- The GotSoccer calendar runs 8/1/12-7/31/13. This means any online registration made through GotSoccer prior to 7/31 by Rush members, will be part of the current calendar year, however those registrants will only be charged half price (since the GotSoccer calendar year is half over) for their registration.
- Clubs using GotSoccer for tournament operations will be charged $12.50 per team (Industry standard is $15). $2.50 of that will be returned to the club.
- Membership information can be added to GotSoccer through an Excel spreadsheet.
We are requesting each club to begin using the GotSoccer product in time for spring registration. (For those clubs who currently only register once a year, the product will be available to you and each club will start using the product in full starting with Fall 2011 registration.)