Become a Rush Club
Join the Largest Youth Soccer Club in the World
Why partner with Rush Soccer?
We as community leaders live by our core values, both on and off the field. More than words, they are our mantra: respect, passion, safety, leadership, tenacity, humility, advice, unity, accountability, empathy, and enjoyment. We continually conduct ourselves in a way that aligns with these values, and we encourage our players and parents to do the same. We lead by example and this is contagious. “The Rush Way” encompasses these values and is something players and coaches alike are proud to represent.
Rush Partnership Benefits
- Business: You are a partner with a membership database of over 35,000 individuals (SPI 115 07 - RUSH EXPANSION). The Rush has a business plan and are moving rapidly to achieve its goals (SPI 115 38 - BUSINESS OBJECTIVES). Our goal is to become one of the top recognized brands in the soccer world with a large player base ultimatley ending in a professional team (SPI 600 49 - CLUB PYRAMID). Each partner contributes and assists in achieving this goal.
- Employee Incentives: Rush Soccer (S.P.I.) has established a formula, “50/25/25”, applied to its annual budget. The first 50% of the annual budget net income is allocated to Rush operations. The next 25% of the annual budget net income will allocated to a specific(s) project the Technical Directors vote on each year to benefit all of its partners. The last 25% of the annual budget net annual income will be allocated to an Employee Incentive plan to all of its partners.
SPI 130 11 - EMPLOYEE INCENTIVES
- Soccer.com: Soccer.com is the exclusive uniform supplier of Rush Soccer. Through Soccer.com, Rush Soccer has established official uniform kits for boys competitive, girls competitive and developmental/recreational teams. Rush Soccer requests that all Rush clubs utilize these official kits for their soccer programs; please notify Rush Soccer if your club intends to use a kit other than an official Rush Soccer kit. Rush Soccer has negotiated discount pricing for each of its official kits, and all Rush clubs can expect the same pricing nationwide on official kits. Rush Soccer kit pricing also includes a percentage rebate back to Rush Soccer; rebates are not earned on non-official Rush kits.
SPI 610 19 - SOCCER.COM UNIFORM SUPPLIER SUMMARY
SPI 610 21 - RUSH SOCCER.COM RELATIONSHIP FAQ
- FTP Access: Rush Soccer maintains an electronic library of technical and administrative manuals that your club may access and utilize. Access to these files is via File Transfer Protocol (FTP) access to a Rush Soccer server.
- adidas: adidas is the exclusive apparel and equipment manufacturer of Rush Soccer. As a Rush Soccer partner club, your organization will automatically enjoy promotional and sponsorship support from adidas through a master agreement with Rush Soccer, pending qualification based on certain criteria.
- Logos: As a Rush partner club, your organization enjoys a license to use trademarked Rush Soccer logos, names and brandmarks. Under this license, your organization is obligated to adhere to the Rush Soccer brandmark policies and guidelines and to use only authorized artwork.
- Uniform Kits: A requirement through Soccer.com and adidas, Rush Soccer establishes official uniform kits and negotiates discount pricing for all of our partner clubs. Rush Soccer’s goal is to promote consistency of brand and to promote inter-club team formation and guest player exchange by establishing standardized nationwide uniform kits. Current official uniform kits and purchases earn a cash rebate to Rush Soccer. In addition, all members can receive a $20.00 rebate for turning in their old kit in a program called R.E.A.C.H. (Rush Equipment Assisting Children). Click here for more information on the Rush custom uniform kit.
- Gotsoccer: Rush Soccer currently has on line registration through Gotsoccer as their preferred online registration and technology provider of Rush Soccer. Through both volume discounting and a program of cash & in-kind subsidies, Rush Soccer is pleased to offer this service to its partner clubs.
- Guest Playing: The Rush have placed hundreds of players on partner Rush teams. Teams that are short on players, now have opportunity to select players from dozens of Rush Clubs across the country. Conversely, players that might not have the opportunity to travel with their own club or team can now reach out and request to be placed on a Rush Team.
- Select Teams: With the evolution of tournaments and the freedom of roster changes, Rush has formed dozens of Select Teams to participate in tournaments. Players now can play with like minded passions and abilities.
- Playerocity: Playerocity is the College Recruiting Partner. As a Rush Soccer partner players, parents, and coaches have access to a system to help your player communicate, track, and create professional documents for the recruiting process. Simplifying and making the college recruiting process more streamlined is the goal for our parents and players in order to capitalize on the opportunities to play college soccer.
- Wilson: Wilson Trophy, the official sponsor of USYS, is the official trophy partner of Rush Soccer, providing top quality customer service & products to Rush members at exclusive pricing. Our tournament directors, parents and coaches can take advantage of these exclusive price points year-round.
- Pse: As a Rush affiliate, you can benefit from the unparalleled tournament housing experience as provided by our partners at Pse Tournament & Event Housing Services. Pse is an industry leading partner whom we are privileged to be partnered with, and our many Rush branded events greatly benefit from this housing partner.
- Avis/Budget: The Avis/Budget group has teamed up with Rush to provide the absolute lowest price points on rental vehicles for team and individual travel. Our partnership provides each Rush club, team, and member benefits like low ceiling rates, free LDW insurance, and tax exemption. We have negotiated the biggest savings on vehicle classes your traveling teams actually use – minivans and full-size 12 passanger vans.
For more information on joining the Rush, please contact Tim Schulz, President & C.E.O.
firstname.lastname@example.org - 303.638.5672.